Captured over 14 months in the Wyoming wilderness, beautiful motion landscape sequences are juxtaposed masterfully with weather that he calls ‘terrorific’ — terrifying, horrific and terrific all
rolled into one — in Wegner’s Wyoming Wildscapes II.
The ‘fun facts’ behind this one include the following:
- 14 months of shooting from the first press of the shutter to the final render.
- ~150 days spent driving, backpacking, shooting, and exploring in Wyoming.
- 20,000 miles driven — the majority of them chasing storms.
- 100+ miles hiked while carrying a 75-80lbs backpack bulging with time-lapse gear.
- A total of 125,000 stills come together for a total of 75 sequences!
- Four 1TB harddrives (six plus backups) packed to the gills by the end.